'Twilight' Inspired Song by Gabe Bondoc - Jacob's Blues (I'm What You Need)

I know EBT brings you the news on everything besides the Twi stuff but I fell in love with this song and Gabe Bondoc's voice is incredible. I'm sure many of you will agree with me :)


Jacob's Blues (I'm What You Need) - Gabe Bondoc

I know he's on.. he's on your mind.
I know his name's on your lips at night.

I'm trying to show that I'm strong, I can hold you.
He's always pulling away..

I'm what you need.. but he's what you want, no, not me.

So I'll take my time and see if your love can be changed.
Can't rush the fight.. cuz I know that your heart's still in pain.

Yes he was good, but he's gone, gone for good..
You deserve someone that stays.

I'm what you need..

You.. you can stop waiting.
Please just be brave and trust me.

I'll.. I'll never leave you, he won't even see you.
Please, trust me.

Yes he was good, but he's once, gone for good..
You deserves someone that stays..

I'm what you need.. but he's what you want, no, not me.

No comments: