Kristen Stewart Talks 'Wanted 2' Rumors And Taylor Lautner on 'Stretch Armstrong'


Australian interviewer Alicia Malone got to discuss Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner's other upcoming projects including Stretch Armstrong and the Wanted 2 rumors involving Kristen.

Stewart was rumoured to be replacing Angelina Jolie in "Wanted 2" a few weeks back. One almost expected her to laugh off the rumours - but funnily enough, she didn't.

"Right now, I have two projects lined up", Stewart, coyly, responded. "I'm doing On the Road this Summer and then I'm doing Breaking Dawn. So other than that I have nothing 'nailed down'."
Doesn't sound like a denial to me!

Of his future projects, Lautner said "Stretch Armstrong", based on the toy line, is happening but "it's not happening for a while though, about a year from now. I'm doing a movie called Abduction which starts in about a month. Then Breaking Dawn. And hopefully Stretch after that".

Wow, "Stretch Armstrong" is a long ways off - let's hope it doesn't fall by the wayside (like the "Max Steel" movie that Lautner was going to do, did!).

Source

No comments: